American Apparel, 100 % Cotton 2410 Fine Jersey Ringer T’s
Our T-Shirts are a Made in the USA product by American Apparel. They are 100% cotton, 2410 Fine Jersey Ringer T’s. They are machine washable and color fast died. The neck and arm trim are made stretch cotton and the colors won’t bleed under proper machine care. The art work is screened on with high quality ink to last the life of the shirt.
- Made in the USA
- 100% Fine Jersey cotton
- Heavy duty cotton weave
- Color Fast Die
- Machine washable and drying
- Minimal shrinkage under normal cleaning and machine drying
- Stretch Cotton weave trim on neck and arm trim
- Tear and peal proof screen printing
- Sizes, XS-2XL
- Colors, Red, Black or White
Hip Pack Accessory Pocket
The Hip Pack Accessory Pocket is designed to be added to our OutThere MS-2 detachable Hip Belt. The Accessory Pocket simply slips over the Hip Belt when the belt has been detached from the MS-2, once the webbing and buckles are adjusted to the desired width of the user, slip the pocket over the end of the belt and you are ready to run. The stretch-ability of the mesh is significant enough to allow space for a typical wind or rain shell. The pocket also doubles as a great toiletry bag or a small supplies bag when not in use on the Hip Belt.
- Made from durable 4-Way Stretch Mesh Material
- Pleated design for aesthetics and function
- Padded/ventilated back panel
- Easy Slip-on installation to Hip Belt
- Dual slider YKK zippers
- Dimensions; 10”W x 6.25”H x 0.5”D, 25.5 cm W x 16 cm H x 1.25 cm D
- Weight 2.4 oz, 68 g
Bottle Tails - Set of 2
Our Bottle Tails are designed to attach to all of our current MS-2, AS-3 and 45-L pack models. They are attached at the top with dual sided Velcro under the shoulder strap logo patches. The middle of the Bottle Tail has a secure Velcro strap and the bottom slips through the lower webbing/buckle on the shoulder straps.
Most any model of standard exercise bottle, including the new soft collapsible styles, will fit securely in the pocket. With the 4-way stretch mesh on the side panels of the pocket, it is also great for holding most of the larger phone models that won’t fit in other easily accessible pockets on the pack. The water bottle pocket has a secure Bungee drawstring at the top, a zipper on the inside panel and a mesh pocket on the outside. The outer edge of the holder has a sleeved Bungee cord to hold trekking poles for quick stowage/access. Lastly, there’s one more additional mesh pocket on the top, great for gels, lip balm, etc.
- Velcro attachment tab and strap
- Upper and side mesh gel/accessory pockets
- Bungee cord closure for securing top
- Side zip access for use as accessory pocket
- Trekking pole bungee attachment cord
- Dimensions; 11.75” x 3”, 30cm x 7.5cm
- Weight each; 2oz, 58gm
OutThere Hydration Reservoir
The OutThere Hydration Reservoir is produced from a premium Made-in-USA Metallocene film. Our premium reservoir film is anti-microbial treated against a variety of gram+ and gram- microbes as well as mold and fungus. USA test lab certified. This unique formula means zero plastic taste or smell. This proprietary plastic polymer was originally developed for medical use. The super tough construction results in maximum abrasion resistance material. Includes 2 bite valves, one twist locking.
- BPA Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- Taste Free
- Easy open/close, 1/2-turn fill-port.
- Patented Articulating 90 degree Twist On/Off Bite Valve
- Attachment, holes on top corners or plastic loop on Fill Port
- Clear Blue Anti-Microbial Film
- Volume, 2.0 liter/70 ounces
- Weight, 153 grams/5.4 ounces
- Size, 41cm x 16.5cm/16” x 6.5”
- Fill Port opening, 5cm/2”
$19 + S/H
Designed in the USA, versatile stretch headgear. Wear as a; Neckgator, Hat, Headband, Hood, Face cover, Hair band, Sweatband, etc. Can be worn under ski, cycling & climbing helmets. It’s extremely light weight, compact, machine washable and colorfast.
- 100 Seamless Polyester
- Stretch Fit
- Color Fast
- Machine Washable
- Dimensions: 46cm T x 26cm W, 18″ T x 10″ W
- Weight: 28gm, 1oz.
$7.50 + S/H
We are sorry, water bottles are currently out of stock.
Our bottles are BPA FREE, LDPE #4 Food grade plastic. The cap is ice cube friendly, has a soft-on-the-teeth poppet and an easy-squeeze textured grip. The SUPER SQUEEZABLE low density plastic makes the bottles extra flexible. No harmful chemicals leaching from these bottles into your fluids! Bottle, cap, and poppet fully comply with FDA and European health standards, California Prop 65 and Japan Food Hygiene regulations. The FDA has approved the use of the SiO2 for direct food contact.
The best cleaning is to simply rinse your bottle with warm water and a mild detergent if needed. Alternatively, the bottle can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Made In the USA by Specialized Bicycle Company,
- Wide mouth top
- LPDE #4 Food grade plastic
- BPA Free
$8 + S/H
These aluminum Accessory struts are designed to fit our AS-3 back packs. They slide down inside the webbing sleeves on the outer most edges of the back panel. (The shorter nylon struts are removed from the pack) The struts are designed for those who are looking for a more ridged style frame on the back panel of the pack. These are made of pliable aluminum rod, so the user can shape to the desired form and stiffen up the back panel of the pack.
- Made from high quality, light weight aluminum rod stock
- Pliable to shape as user desires
- Dimensions; 18” x 1/4”, 46cm x 6mm
- Weight per set of two; 2.2oz., 70gm
$34 + S/H
Large Black Rain Cover
$29 + S/H
Small Yellow Rain Cover
Our Rain Covers are manufactured with a waterproof, light weight 70 denier Silicon Impregnated Rip Stop Nylon. They are a one-piece construction, so no seams to seal or leak. The small/medium cover is designed to fit either the MS and AS pack models. The medium/large cover is designed to fit either the AS or 45-L packs. The covers have an integrated Velcro pouch to store the cover and will fit nicely in the lower external zippered pocket on the AS and 45-L pack’s.
If you are intending to attach gear (IE. Sleep pad, Tent, etc.) to the bottom attachment loops of the AS model packs, you will need to order the large Rain Cover.
- Seamless one piece water proof construction
- 70D, SPU coated, 190 thread count, Rip stop nylon
- Integrated stow pouch with Velcro closure
- Bunji draw cord with cord lock and 2 plastic hooks (top & middle) to secure cover tightly on pack
- Reflective Logo for additional nighttime visibility
- 15 – 30 Liter/900 – 1800 Cu. In.
- 20” x 11” x 8”, 2.2 oz.
- 25 – 50 Liter/1600 – 3000 Cu. In.
- 28” x 16” x 9”, 3.2 oz.
$5 + S/H
Our Accessory Straps are designed to attach to the plastic webbing tabs on the bottom of all of our pack models from the MS to 45-L packs. They are intended to be used to expand the capacity of the pack by attaching gear such as a tent, sleeping pad or Sleeping bag. The can also carry gear such as small inflatable rafts, rolled up PFD’s, climbing gear and clothing and many other items packed into stuff sacks, This enables you to increase the carrying volume or capacity by up to 25 to 50%, depending on the size of your pack and what you attach to the bottom of the pack.
- Made of the same high quality nylon webbing use in our packs
- Same durable ladder lock webbing buckles as used on our shoulder straps
- Dimensions; 36” x 3/4”, 96 x 2 cm
- Weight per set of two; 1oz., 32gm